February 2017 Bulletin
Associated with Substance Abuse
- Stealing small items from employer, home, or school
- Continual wearing of long sleeved clothes (to hide injection marks) particularly in hot weather or reluctant to wear short sleeved clothes when appropriate.
- Associating themselves with known drug abusers.
- Withdrawal from responsibility, wearing sunglasses at inappropriate times (to hide dilated or constricted pupils).
- Deterioration of physical appearance and grooming.
- General changes in overall attitude.
- Unusual flare-ups or outbreaks of temper.
- Secretive behavior regarding actions and possessions: poorly concealed attempts to avoid attention and suspicion.
- Abrupt changes in work or school attendance, quality of work, work output, grades, and discipline.
- Unusual borrowing of money from friends, coworkers, and parents.